Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Sarcastic Funny Hot Girls That Don't Know It With Wine

I've received several kind words about my blog from some of you. Especially since my last post which included a run-in with a well dressed 40-ish year old man who had the raging hormones of a 12 year old boy.

Things like:

I love your blog.  Please don't get murdered. Love, Mom and this one ...

"I regret to inform you that you are past due on your credit card bill" ... oops not that one.  I meant this one here ...

"You actually thought he just wanted to be friends with you?  BWWAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Nice blog." 

... and my personal favorite went something like this:

You should really be cautious around government employees. Remember that one guy ... Wiener?

I still laugh every-time someone says his name.

I'm touched by your care and concern and it's got me thinking. I should be "careful" as some of you have put it and I truly heed your words. It's best not to go it alone. Even if you are an experienced roamologist such as myself. It's simply more enjoyable to roam with a friend!

Today I saw this Facebook meme.


That's what I need! A lesbian lover! Haha, made you look. You guys are so easy. I couldn't resist. 

What I need is girlfriends, but unfortunately I don't know anyone here. I have several fabulous girlfriends whom I LOVE and you all know who you are, but alas, none of you are here in the same zip code. 

So, in an effort to meet some ladies here I have launched a new group on meetup.com! 

I credit my fabulous friend Lori, my inspiration for the genius title of the group. I can't wait to see what comes of the Sarcastic Funny Hot Girls Who Don't Know It With Wine Group. If you're in Maryland please feel free to join! Here's the link.


Hopefully, this will work. If not, I may have to grow a beard and stop bathing ... so I can roam without being accosted by creepy men. Until next time! 

No comments:

Post a Comment