Thursday, February 13, 2014

When I Get Off This Rock

My head is swimming with ideas!  I've spent the vast majority of my day planning my future trips which now include visiting INDIA  (I'll be dragging my Mom along for this one)!!! Holy curry heaven batman!! So, that's on the board for sometime next year. In the meantime, the roamologist has got to keep on roaming or this poor little page will be a dull, bleak, nobody-wants-to-look-at page collecting cyber dust and nagging my subconscious saying things like "Another one of your hair brained ideas bites the dust." EEK! I can't let that happen. I've finally found my calling, my niche and to think it was right under my nose the whole time. I must say I look very handsome with a handlebar mustache. Don't you think?
Well, I'm hitting the deck running (at a slow, moderate pace that barely raises my pulse, but still running damn it) and if I can't get off this island to roam about elsewhere then I'll let my mind roam until I can! Here's what's on the list for when I do get off this rock. I've potentially got a trip to the UK (Aunt Beth and Aunt Val get your couch ready) in the spring, of course there's Maryland, Washington D.C., an adventure to the Maine coast in the summer (LOBSTER COMA!!!), North Carolina, Seattle and then possibly N.Y. It's going to be a busy year and hopefully this little blog will be filled with all of the mayhem that ensues in its wake.  One can hope. The best part about these current travel plans is no matter where I'm at, everyone will understand me when I say "Which way is the restroom?" Of course, when I'm visiting the UK I'll ask for the "WC" ;) When in roam, do as the roamans do.  

No comments:

Post a Comment