Thursday, February 13, 2014

Big Dreams

I just woke up from the strangest dream and I wonder if it's a sign.  In my dream I was a big, naked giant standing on the world.  I touched the icy tops of snow covered, Alaska mountains, which were mere little mounds in comparison, with my enormous fingertip. Then, with my humongous, naked giant feet in the Pacific Ocean I bent down and sat my larger than life giant ass on top of Nebraska. This could be interpreted a couple of ways.  No matter which way you see it, it's not looking good for Nebraska. HA! Silliness aside, what an amazing dream. Perhaps I feel too big for the world? Is a trip to Nebraska in order? Or maybe it was the steak I ate for dinner. I'm not really sure what it all means, but a dream this big is worth noting.

No comments:

Post a Comment